Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Baby steps

One shotted the bug in 10m Totc last night with 2 healers. Meh, got the achievement but didn't feel any for of acomplishment for it.

Tried to 2 heal the 10m H Totc but it wasn't going to happen, Druid OT went down on his third impale.

So we had a couple of tries on Thorium hardmode (with 3 healers), missed it by 15 secs :(

Considering how much trouble I had tanking the arena in my first run of Ulduar 2 months ago, last night was a total piece of piss. We have a good strat (everyone stacks on me, Rog does Tricks of Trade then Fan of Knifes), place Pallies are such OP AOE tanks that the adds just love me before anyone else.

I'm looking forward to doing the Ulduar hardmodes almost as much I was orginally looking forward to Ulduar.

And I went and saw a shrink for the first time ever today.

And the damn HH pet didn't drop for my Drood, only 3 runs left BLIZZ >:O

No comments:

Post a Comment