Wednesday, October 28, 2009

More emo tanks

We’ve just had a new tank and dps join the guild, tank is well geared, however he’s an

He joined with his girlfriend a couple of days ago, and since then there has been lots of ‘babe’ and ‘lol sexy’ and other shit between them in guild chat that makes me want to /vomit.

All the signs are there for another rage quit, he wasn’t happy when told he will be OT to me in TotC tonight, obviously he expected to walk in off the street and take my spot straight away ROFL.


This convo occurred in guild chat when I was on Drood so I don’t think he realised I was there, but then he and his gf started rofling about how he will always pull threat off me and how leet he is blah blah blah.

I predict that these guys are gonna be a drama, there is gonna be loot issues (from sneaky passing to each other), there’s gonna be ninjaing, and there’s gonna be some attempted mental disintergration on their behalf.

So it should be an interesting run tonight, lets see if he can walk the talk cause I’mm gonna be fucking nailing my rotations to make sure he doesn’t ‘pull threat off me lol’.


I’ll be watching for sneaky taunts too :p


Update:
ahahahahaha they gquit before the raid even started. Didn't like the fact that only the guy on his tank was running, tried to tell the officers how it was gonna be, ciao bella.

I was actually disappointed, I was looking forward to seeing how I went against him.

No comments:

Post a Comment