Friday, October 16, 2009

I like my guild but....

Thanks to the daylight savings, the guild I have just joined has begun to suck badly.

1/2 of the 10man team are on the East Coast, the other half are on the West Coast. So we now thanks to the joyous 3 hour time difference our (actual) raid starts to 9:15pm, with me and a couple of others having to log at 11pm cause of work the next day.

This is PISSING ME OFF, and as much as I don't want to leave a guild that has a lot of things going for it, this time difference just isn't working. Unfortunately, we don't have enough players to fill 2x 10m teams, let alone get an East and West Coast team going.

So the crunch is coming, I either need to leave or start hassling the GM to get an EC/WC team running. Or both, the GM does creep me out pretty badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment