Wednesday, January 13, 2010

2010

Hi online diary, it's been 2 months, did you miss me????

Well, seems that 2 months is a long time playing a MMO. Quick rundown on what's happened since my last post:

- I took a 3 week break from the game (lol) prior to 3.3 dropping, as I was over the grind and over the guild.

- Came back the day 3.3 dropped, on a whim pugged a guild run of ICC. We didn't get Marrowgar down, but it was fun nonetheless.

- Left my guild the next day after the role following my demotion to trail rank. Fair enough I had been dropped from the raider rank as I took a break from the game and wasn't raiding, but to be dropped down to trail without a single word being said to me? Screw that, I want to play a game against the computer not a creepy old hag.

- Ground the new LFG tool pretty hard, got full T9 on my Prot and Ret sets now, only have 2 pieces of Furious Glad gear to get for my PvP set (and damn it's made a difference to my PvP survialbility).

- More grinding towards 'The Insane'. Currently have Gadgetzan 1/2 through Honoured, with the other 3 members of Steamweedle at around 30k into Hated.

- Got my DK to 75, I'm grinding him to 80 just to be ready for the profession grind come Cataclysm. Now to get my priest up to 80 LOL

- Hit 50k gold!!! Very happy with this, I made an assload off transmuting saronite into titanium with little to no competition until the last week. Gem sales have been amazing, and I have sold maybe 30k worth of Darkmoon cards as a byproduct of 'The Insane' grind.

- Played a Orc Rogue to 23, and experienced Durotar and the Barrens first hand :) I LOVE the rogue, and love experiencing the horde side of things given how much I have done on the alliance side. WTF is with alli raiding Crossroads though??? I can only blame small penis syndrome.


So there we are :) I'm enjoying being unguilded, and have no immediate plans to start raiding again. In fact, i am downloading a trail of EVE Online as I type this, looks like an interesting game.

No comments:

Post a Comment