Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Moar updates

I am now exalted with the Goblins, Shen'dular and Darkmoon Faire (have been for a couple of weeks now.)

I'm having to psyche myself into grinding for Ravenholdt, so I have taken a short from my pally to overcome this minor old-world burnout. (And to also give me time to sell all of the damn crap I got from the grinding.)

So I have been focusing on my dual boxing teams. Got my sexy locks to 65, and powerleveled their tailoring and alchemy to the point where I can make the epic cloth and raw gems. Locks have been fun, but have only recently began to feel OP after I switched them both to Demonology. My main has the Void out for the Oh-Fuck shield and AoE taunt, while the slave cleaves away with her Felguard :)

Been heaps of fun, once I am through my RAF time I reckon I will get them to 80.

I've started my rogue/hunter team, and got them to their mid 40's. It's quite challenging having a melee/ranged class, but I've got a good rotation and the Hunter's bear helps a lot. I have wiped a lot less with these guys as well compared to the locks, in fact I had 5 mobs on me last night who were around 3-4 levels above the team, and I managed to surve :)

I've also got 2 hunters up to their early teens. It just too easy, absolutely raping mobs atm. Once they get to 40, I'll delete the main account hunter and sub my banker ele shaman in, as I would like to get him up.

My next team will be 2 undead mages. I would like to play the undead started areas, and raping with mages sounds like fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment