Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Whiney Post Day

Apparently, today is the day for bloggers to post whiney little bitch posts they have been holding in all year.

So here goes; ummm I got nothing! Actually, the only thing I have to whine about is not having enough money, but then I've NEVER had enough money since the day I realised what money actually is!

Quick update on WoW, got the rogue/hunter team to 60. Was a bit of a challenge running with a melee/ranged duo, but challenges make the game imo.

Working on my third team now, hunters this time. They are at level 30, and it's been so damn easy that I'm fricken sick of the them. Seriously, they both have a cat, and they just murder everything they come in contact with. I think I've only wiped a couple of times with them, and those were more then likely afk wipes.

To get past this boredom, once they hit 40 I'll swap the main account hunter with my level 40 shammie banker. I figure that they will still own hard, but I will need to pay attention a little more as there will only be one pet out.

I've got around a month of RAF time left, my fourth and more then likely final team with be a pair of undead mages. I would really like to play the undead starting area, and I think that mages will be a difficult as there will be no pet to protect my pretty glass cannons.

Edit: I just read the post preceding this one, and it was virtually exactly the same. WTF is wrong with me, why am I plagiarising myself?

No comments:

Post a Comment