Wednesday, March 31, 2010

*Slurp*

As I sit here, slurping my coffee as I muster the motivation to go to work, I'm thinking that this blog needs some graphic love. If I can unplug myself from stupid games, I think I'll start adding some pretty pictures here.

Having a bit of a dilemma with myself over a design competition for Canberra Uni. The dilemma is, given the deadline is the end of April, do I want to enter in the knowledge that the next month will be hell? But if I don't enter, will the disappoint in myself outweigh the pain?

Blah, not even sure if I'm eligible yet, I'll find that out today and make the decision from there. I guess I have Easter and Anzac Day between now and the deadline, should I go for it? It's an ideas competition, maybe I can spend less time on the polish as a consequence?

WoW update, still can't play my main (lol), only logging on to him for JCing my epic gems and prospecting.

Got the hunters to 40, swapped one out for my shammy, and have taken that team to 63 as of last night. BM Hunter/Ele shammy has been my fav team so far, the hunter's tenacity pet tanks will the shammy and hunter kick butt from a distance. If the shammy wipes, he can reincarnate and save the day. And having a toon that can heal is awesome.

Made small inroads on the undead mages, their starting area is cool but kind of creepy. Zombies are my least fav horror monsters, and playing one isn't that fun lol.

Less then a month left on my RAF time, but this will be the last team I will take to 60. My main toon has 8 toons >60 now, with 1 slot reserved for a Worgen or Goblin come Cataclysm.

So RAF has been awesome in that regard, I played classes I would never of dreamed of having the time to play, I have lots of alchemists waiting in the wings, and I learnt how to dual box (I'll never single toon grind again).

No comments:

Post a Comment